Setup Robotics Lab in your campus!
Help students learn and build smart robots. Develop the skilled community of engineers.
Advanced Robotics Projects
Learn to build advanced robotics projects, developed by the experienced industry experts having years of experience
Access to Repository
WINNING THE RACE IN ROBOTICS & AI
Is your lab equipped with the latest devices and technologies required to build the real-world advanced robots and machines that can conquer the arena?
Do you have the latest Artificial Intelligence enabled labs in your institution?
Ask our experts what you really need to have in your arsenal to equip your lab. Through our innovative project-based training programs, we help an organization get all that necessary stuff in the labs, that students can use to THINK | DESIGN & CREATE a machine
- More than 3000 students benefited
- 300+ colleges covered
- 100+ schools covered
- Applauded by media
Well Designed Course
- Latest technologies covered
- Good hands-on experience
- Unique ID for each student
- Well explained with the help of videos
How to run a Robotics Lab?
2) Setting up a Robotics Lab: The experts will plan the placement and design the lab architecture to place the right the devices at the right place and what needs to be deployed in the lab for better learning.
3) Plan the activities: Run the robotics events on your campus. Once the students get enrolled in the robotics program, they will have the access to the lab equipment, study material, hardware & software to build robots and other advanced embedded systems based projects.
Benefits of having a robotics lab!
- Students get a better infrastructure to interact and learn a number of technologies at a single place
- Get proper guidance under an experienced trainer
- An environment to become a future robotics engineer with a handful of experience on different module and projects
- Raises the stature of the institution in terms of facilities provided to the students. Students feel proud to have advanced labs in their own institution and doesn’t have to look out to others for the same facilities
- Bridges the gap between the industry requirements and the current academic content
- A single large platform to give exposure to multiple forms of engineering like Mechanical, Electronics, Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Students get trained on the state of the art robotics and embedded labs